Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Life As We Know It

I wish I could say that we were super busy having so much fun over here and that's why I haven't posted in awhile. But no. Sadly, things are much more mundane than that.

We have entered the world of all day school,which I am finding more difficult than I want to admit. We are busy with the simple minutia of life: school, spelling words, running club, dance class. Not very exotic, but I am slowly realizing that is what our life is now. And it's fine- just different.


So, here's a picture of the girls. This shows one of Camille's many new skills: climbing on the couch to go squeeze between her older sisters. Normally this happens when they are watching TV (hence the reason only Camille is looking at the camera). It's not the best picture, I admit. But that's how dull our lives are right now.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I know how you feel. Life is definitely different now and so much busier. I'm excited when there is a day where we don't have an appt, practice, game, homework, etc.!