Monday, December 30, 2013

Audra and Claire's Portfolios

This Christmas season brought about a lot of artwork. The girls spent hours on their beautiful artwork which they hung up all over the house.

This is a gingerbread house that Audra drew:

 Here Audra took a coloring page and cut out the presents, colored them, and glued them on this page. Also, notice the ornaments on the Christmas trees- those are her signature ornaments. I can always tell her trees by how the ornaments are made. On the middle left, the person labled "good" is actually "God." She said, "I don't really know what He looks like" but she wanted Him included in her picture:
 Audra made this picture at church yesterday. It says, "I am an example to my family. I am a Child of Good." I love that she spelled "God" wrong because she really is a good child. She knows she is a daughter of God, but she is also just a sweet spirit who really does try to be good- so her spelling error perfectly describes her as well.
 Claire did this picture- she came up with the pinwheel type design all herself. I think it just shows how creatively her mind works. Art classes will definitely be in her future:

No comments: