Last night we went to a Christmas party with my in-laws with their congregation. It was a "Polar Express" party, and they went all out! It really was a lot of fun- great food, and a great message. Camille was scared to death of Santa and refused to go anywhere near him, but the girls were super excited to meet with him.
They shared this awesome video-which I HIGHLY recommend:
This morning on the way to church we had the following conversation:
Audra: Mom, do you believe in Christ.
Me: Yes, honey, I do. I believe He came to earth and died for us. Do you believe in Christ?
Audra: Yes.
Me: Claire, do you believe in Christ?
Claire: I don't know.
Oh, how I love that Claire! She keeps me on my toes, and that's a good thing. Hopefully we can continue to teach her about Christ, and she will gain a testimony of her own. I wish that for all my girls- that they will each gain their own personal testimony of their Savior, not because I believe, but because they learn for themselves.
But for now, I wish you all- and them- Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment