I have been in denial that I need to try and do cool things like decorate eggs with my kids, but today we did it- the annual dying of eggs. It is not my favorite tradition, but one I think my kids should get to enjoy. I know I always did when I was a kid. And, miraculously, the older kids did great and didn't spill a thing. Maybe the older girls are at an age where destruction doesn't follow them everywhere anymore? Well, one can hope.
Camille was banished to the outside with Dad. Don't worry, she was perfectly happy at this arrangement. She LOVES playing in the backyard, and Daddy is her favorite person in the whole world. I need to do an entire post all about Camille's love for Dad, but just know that I am nothing compared to Dad. When she is hurt, she will only go to dad. Unless he is not at home, in which case she goes to Audra. If Audra is also gone, THEN she will come to me. In one way it is cute. In another way, it is not so cute. Either way, having her outside was a brilliant move on my part.
With the backyard now the kids' paradise, Ben discovered almost all the girls shoes downstairs by the back door which goes to the backyard. We need to figure out how to get the girls to bring their shoes upstairs after playing outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment