Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Last Day Of Pre-School!

Today was not actually Claire's last day of pre-school, but it was MY last day of teaching pre-school! Wahoo!!!!!

I went into this co-op not really knowing what to expect. But, it has turned out so wonderful! I am SOOOO glad we did this! It really could not have been better. Each mom taught a total of 14 days, but we all got a full year's worth of pre-school. I was a little worried that it would be too hard switching teachers every week, but the kids did GREAT with it. They just called all of us moms "Teacher" instead of our names, and it was fine. The kids all got along super well- they play incredibly well together. I had minimal discipline issues (though admittedly there were some), and it really just went super great. I couldn't be any happier with how well it turned out!

Teaching only 14 days was a good amount. Granted, by this time of year all of us moms feel a little burned out, but who doesn't at the end of a school year? I think having 6 kids was the perfect number- small enough to avoid discipline issues, but also a good number to divide into small groups when needed.

Here's a few pictures of our little co-op:

 Pajama Day:
 Santas:
 Halloween:

As great as it has been, the best part is that my turn is DONE!

No comments: