Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

The girls were all sorts of excited for Easter. So excited, in fact, that even Claire anxiously cleaned her bedroom without being asked in order to get on the Easter Bunny's good side (we never said anything, but I guess there are some lingering Santa rules?).

They prepared for EB all on their own- it was super sweet and cute. I will miss this age- such a fun, magical, time.

 Claire was very worried that EB would hide the real eggs that they decorated instead of candy eggs. So, she worked incredibly hard and wrote on her card: "I want my eggs to open."



 The girls also debated about whether EB was a boy or girl. Thankfully, EB clarified in his letter:

Dear Audra and Claire,
Thank you for the carrots, water, and cards. I loved your pictures- you are both wonderful artists. I gave you eggs that open. Be nice and have fun today.
Love,
The Easter Bunny
P.S. I am a boy, but my wife- Mrs. Easter Bunny- comes with me to help out.
 They mostly got toys from EB.
 But, they did get candy eggs for the hunt:





 My attempt to get a nice picture of the girls in their new Easter dresses didn't turn out great. But, we make do with what we can:


 Camille's face here explains it all:

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love this magical age too! So funny the Claire was worried about getting hard-boiled eggs! I love the note and EB's response. Beautiful girls and dresses!