Camille was all sorts of excited before we left
Audra's ready to go!
Then we got to the park- the bike ride went well, Audra did great
Camille figured out how to rock herself on this little toy and she thought it was just the best thing ever:
Like most babies, the swing is a favorite
Pretty much the entire time that Camille was in the stroller next to Claire she made the stink face.I figured out that the Stink Face while in the stroller means one of three things:
1. She LOVES riding in the bike stroller
2. She HATES riding in the bike stroller
or
3. She really doesn't know what to think of the bike stroller
While at the park Audra figured out how to go across some really tricky monkey bars. She said, "Mom, I'm so proud of myself!" So of course I had to get some video:
Audra had a minor crash on the way home- her very first crash. She got over it pretty quick.
Overall, it was definitely a success!
No comments:
Post a Comment