Friday, May 17, 2013

Claire's Pre-School

Yesterday was Claire's last day of school. Here she is with one of her teachers, Ms. Alison.

Putting Claire in pre-school was a last minute decision- a decision made out of pure desperation of not knowing how to handle a rather difficult child.

Pre-school turned out to be the best money Ben and I ever spent- and that includes the cost of an epidural.

She really did great- during the whole year she only had 2 tantrums for her teachers. If you know Claire, you know that is pretty much a miracle. She loved all the art projects, and I loved going to the grocery store without her. It was a win-win.

She has mellowed out quite a bit. So much so that next year some friends and I are going to do a home pre-school with our kiddos. I'm very excited about it, and so is Claire.

No comments: