Audra and Claire were so excited for Camille's Birthday- it was super cute!
Most of the day was pretty normal, and then tonight we went out to dinner and then came home for cake, ice-cream, and presents. Audra and Claire were definitely more into the presents than Camille, but again- it was super cute.
We started the night out at Rubio's- a Mexican restaurant we really enjoy. We brought her favorite food- yams- which she thoroughly enjoyed, but she also LOVED the black beans.
My girls and me- I sure am one lucky Mama!
I baked Camille my traditional one-year-old cake with sunflower seeds and carrots:
She started out pretty tentatively, but then dug in after awhile
A quick note on her dress- this is the same dress all three girls wore on their one year Birthday. Oh, the memories.
By the time she opened presents, she was pretty tired. Plus, she seemed pretty overwhelmed. When she was a newborn, she would open her eyes and see the chaos going on around her and fall right back asleep. She was kind-of doing that today. She was very overwhelmed by the noise her older sisters created while playing with her toys, so she just zoned out.
Tomorrow I'll post her stats and what she is up to. Today, however, I just enjoyed HER. I gave her lots of extra hugs and snuggles. It's hard to believe there was ever a world without Camille- she is such a HUGE blessing in our lives- I love her so incredibly much!
3 comments:
Happy birthday Camille, you are such a cutie! F loves black beans too, how fun!
Happy Birthday to my little birthday buddy.
I can't believe she is a year already either! I love the photo with you and your girls. Very cute!
Post a Comment