After our bike ride we took the girls swimming.
For the first time, we put Camille in a swimsuit and let her go swimming.
It proved...interesting.
Unlike Claire who LOVED the water and splashed and laughed forever the first time we took her to the pool, Camille pretty much just had a look that said, "I don't know about this" the entire time.
She got really cold and was shivering within just a few minutes, poor girl.
Dad spent his time with Camille- see how thrilled she is?
Here is the major lesson we learned:
It is really hard to go swimming with three little girls! I had swimming down pat- it was a perfect science from the swim bag to the pool to the changing to the getting home all showered up. Now I will have to start from scratch to come up with a new game plan. Oh, well.
1 comment:
Ah, she is cute.
Post a Comment