We went to the local trick or treat street. The kids got LOADED with candy- which was awesome for them.
Camille was especially cute- she stole the night. She didn't want to let go of her candy bin. Oh, man, she is just so cute!
All three of our girls were Dumbo at one point. I need to pull out the other pictures with the other two as Dumbo. It really is about the cutest costume:
Camille HAD to have one of her candies on the way home. She LOVED it.
3 comments:
That really is a great costume! Camille looks adorable! I love the pumpkins the girls carved too. Very creative.
Please post the pics of them all in it, SO cute. F was the same way last night, walked about a mile on her own and refused to let me carry her bag, shouting MINE every time I tried to help carry it. I guess she thought I was going to steal it.... :)
Shells,
Do you mean the one I posted on FB? I posted it here: http://bentina2005.blogspot.com/2013/10/freaky-fall-festival.html
But, I admit that I have posted A LOT of Halloween pictures lately, so it's easy to get lost in the shuffle.
And, I do LOVE that picture! I think I'm going to enlarge it and put it on our photo wall.
Post a Comment