Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Cutest Thing

I know most parents say this about their kids, but I am pretty certain that Camille is the cutest toddler of all time. I mean, really, she is just SO DANG CUTE!

She does this thing where if she knows she is doing something she shouldn't- like putting something into her mouth- she sneaks around the corner to look at you so you know she is up to something. Then, when you start to get up or to say something, she turns around and runs away as fast as she can.

So CUTE!


Camille LOVES chocolate chip cookies- she takes after her dad (and, well, most children). She goes over by the cookies (which are on the kitchen counter) and starts grunting and grunting (her preferred method of communication) until we give her a cookie.

I think it might be her curls that make her so adorable. Or her laugh. Or her sweet personality. Or her dance skills- she does have great dance moves (and, she's figured out how to turn the radio on herself).

Whatever it is, she is pretty dang awesome- we sure do love her!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

She is adorable! I love her cute curls too!