The other day Claire insisted that Camille sit on her lap. And, indeed, it turned out pretty cute- Camille kept going over and sitting on Claire's lap again and again. Audra got a little jealous, but overall it was just fun- and Claire LOVED it.
Later I said, "Claire, you sure love Camille, don't you?" and Claire immediately replied, "Not really."
I was a little surprised by her response, since she is always obsessing over Camille. She even tried to carry Camille up the stairs (causing them both to fall backwards down the stairs). She always wants to touch/bug Camille. She pats her constantly.
I asked her why she said that and she simply said, "Because Camille takes my stuff."
Well, I can't argue with that. Camille is learning how to defend herself with two older sisters. And Camile does know how to take toys and how to exert her will.
But, even with that, I am quite certain that Claire loves her baby sister quite a bit. Can't you tell by the pictures?
1 comment:
Such cute girls! Way to go Audra on finishing Landsharks! It sounds like a great programs. And, way to go you for having a great attitude about your birthday. I have lots of talents I want to develop too, but don't seem to work on many of them.
Post a Comment