Audra and Claire have had this week off at school- I LOVE fall break! It has been awesome! We (I) have slept in, and we (I) have really just taken it easy. It was a break we (I) really needed!
Anyway, because of that Audra came with us to Claire's dance class. While there, several parents and Ms. Muffie commented on Audra's dress and shoes. They kept asking her if there was something special going on.
They obviously don't know my girls! Every day is a "dress" day at our house! This outfit? Just a typical Thursday outfit- nothing special:
Then, two moms asked me where I got Audra's shoes. I was a little embarrassed to tell the truth and say, "Goodwill," so I just said, "I think they were hand-me-downs, so I don't really know." If they saw all the shoes Audra has, they wouldn't be at all surprised that I might forget where we got a pair or 10 of them.
I wonder what dress the park will require tomorrow...
1 comment:
No shame in goodwill! I just found A a pair of awesome rock star shoes (at least that's what he thinks) at goodwill. Of course, they really actually were little girl boots and now he thinks he needs to wear them everywhere, but... ;)
Post a Comment