Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some Quick Snapshots

Here are some pics of the FOURTEEN inches of snow we got overnight. By far, this is the worst storm of the year. Ben has spent over an hour shoveling snow, and it just gets covered up with more snow. Looks like we will be having a white Christmas!

Here you can see that the snow comes up to his knees. Poor guy!

 Audra is helping- she thinks this is fantastic:
 And, I am throwing this in because, seriously: how cute is our little Mrs. Claus? My brother Matt bought this dress for Audra for Christmas a few years back, and we LOVE it- it is the best dress of all time!!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

As much as I wouldn't want to deal with driving in it or shoveling it, I am totally jealous! I would love to go out and play with the kids in something like that! We have had zero snow to play in and none in the forecast either.

And I agree, that is an adorable Christmas dress on Claire!

(BTW, did you see my response to you on your last comment to me about the "Y"'s? I think that is really funny and now I wonder how many other people think we did that on purpose!)